The Cheesecake Queen's Visitors

Sunday, March 27, 2011

PJ Murphy's Bakery (St. Paul)

Oh yes, my sweet tooth has been satisfied.  After finding out that my friend's new home was just a hop skip and a jump from PJ Murphy's, I knew I had to come check it out.  First off, this place is donut heaven.  Fried, sugared, frosted, filled, frittered...so many wonderful diet busting options.  I went with the Maple frosted cinnamon donut.  Do yourself a favor and take this puppy home, warm it up for about 20 seconds, take a bite, and close your eyes as all your troubles melt away.  Oh, that was soooo good.

Beyond donuts, they also have many prettily decorated "present" cakes and a good variety of cookies and bars.  I fell in love with their Monster Cookies, which are two chocolate chip (or M&M) cookies sandwiching a pink mound of frosting (the monster's mouth) with white googly frosting eyes and green frosting horns on top.  So cute!  Very fun for both kids and adults like me who have a serious sugar addiction.

Everything is cheap here.  My bill was just $2.60 for two items.  Wow.  I'm in love.

PJ Murphy's may just be my favorite bakery find in the Twin Cities.  I will be back ASAP.

Rating:  4 of 5 Cheesecake Slices

http://www.pjmurphybakery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment